Friday, May 24, 2013

If you can't bleat 'em, join 'em

It's been an eternity since I've blogged, so if you're 1 of the 3 people who actually checks this blog regularly, I apologize to you (and to my mom and my obsessed ex-girlfriend from 2nd grade).

The irony is, I still haven't written anything new. I spoke at chapel today, which took some creative energy, so don't get all over me. I'm not sitting around eating bon-bons over here. But I haven't written anything for the masses (all 3 of you).

However, I do have something special to share with you. It's just the kind of thing I wish I could say I'd written. It's just the kind of story I used to write back when I wrote for this blog every other week. It's just the kind of story I know my adoring fans love.

And I didn't even have to write it.

A few weeks back, a new young missionary lady shared this awesome story that weaves together cross-cultural experiences and humor and the truth of God's loving promises. It's a gem.

Ashley Tierney's "Lessons Learned from a Stuck Baby Goat"

1 comment:

Marilyn Holeman said...

Thanks for sharing Ashley's story. It's a great illustration!